The following outline gives the detailed Covenant of Fellowship, Doctrinal Statement and Tenets for Lost Pines Bible Church. This information is also included in our constitution. To view or hide the text for each section of the outline simply click the title of that section.
Covenant of Fellowship
By the help of the Holy Spirit, we covenant:
- To walk together in Christian love.
- To exercise Christian care and watchfulness over one another.
- To pray with and for one another, sharing our burdens, sorrow, and joys.
- To be thoughtful and courteous to one another, to be slow to take offense, and to be quick to forgive and to seek forgiveness.
- To guard the spiritual and scriptural purity, peace and prosperity of the Church and its growth in scriptural knowledge and godliness.
- To assist, as the Lord enables, in the work of the Church, and to promote its usefulness as a witness to the saving grace of God in Christ Jesus.
- To contribute, as the Lord directs, to the financial support of this church and the evangelization of all peoples.
- To love and to pray for all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To engage regularly in personal Bible reading and prayer, and to establish family devotions where possible.
- To bring up such children as may be entrusted to our care in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- To walk circumspectly in the world, to provide things honest in the sight of all men, to be faithful in engagements, exemplary in behavior, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts.
- To endeavor by example, by word and by prayer to win others to an acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Statement of Doctrine