Lost Pines Bible Church is a grace ministry and we wish to reflect God’s grace by providing Bible teaching through MP3s, PDFs, CDs and other publications free of charge or obligation. If you are motivated to support this grace ministry, please review the Principles of Grace Giving below prior to making an offering. You can give to Lost Pines Bible Church by sending your gift to:
Lost Pines Bible Church
115A Ponderosa Rd.
Bastrop, TX 78602
You may also give online by clicking the “Donate” button below…
Principles of Grace Giving
- Motivation for contributing to this ministry should originate from an appreciation for the word of God as communicated by this ministry.
- A properly motivated Christian will give without expecting anything in return.
- A Christian should give from his abundance as God has prospered him (1 Cor 16:2 cf. 2 Cor 9:7).
- Tithing is NOT protocol for the Christian, therefore only the one making a grace offering can determine the amount to offer as he is led by the Lord and has determined in his own soul (2 Cor 9:7-9).
- Please do not support this ministry if you are unable to provide for your own family’s needs (1 Tim 5:8).
Bible Verses for the Principles of Grace Giving
- Let each one do just as he has purposed in his heart; not grudgingly or under compulsion; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you. That always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed: as it is written, “He scattered abroad, He gave to the poor, His righteousness abides forever.” (2 Cor 9:7-9).
- Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name. And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. (Heb 13:15-16).
- But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (1 Tim 5:8).
- “In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” (Acts 20:35).